SEO/Social Media Intern Wanted! Gain Experience in the technology behind company branding – WOW your future company with your skills!
Are you driven and looking for an internship that will give you the experience for a career that will interest and empower you?
Do you love social media, design, technology, and connecting people from all walks of life?
Are you motivated by challenge and job well done?
If so, WE WANT TO MEET YOU!
Leomhann Enterprises is seeking an unpaid but experience seeking SEO Intern to join our team! You will perform activities in company branding from design and back-end mechanics to website development.
Learn about how to work within one of the most competitive and growing industries in the world today. Build, enhance, and refine your skill set to bring to a future employer, and have fun in the process.
What areas can you gain experience? Your day-to-day will consist to, but not be limited to:
- Plan, manage and execute social media posts.
- Develop and maintain social media content.
- Manage day-to-day activities related to social media. This includes tracking and analysis of social media conversations across various platforms, maintenance of social media sites and reputation management.
- Identify and engage influencers and brand champions in building loyalty and affinity to further enhance brand communication to our audiences.
- Work with other members of the team to develop/write social media content.
- Stay current on the latest trends and breaking news.
- Forward thinking on new social media tools and platforms, best practices, and use within the competitive landscape.
- Proactively listen and engage communities in optimizing content and identifying any opportunities.
- Grow our platforms with quality followers, likes, etc. on each platform and have a strategy to do so.
- Marketing and Events Researching leads for cross-marketing and co-branding alignments, events, etc. for client positioning in media.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Excellent writing skills including grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- A solid work ethic.
- A fun personality.
- A creative and innovative spirit.